Happy New Year! What could be easier than a blog list to fulfill Intention #1?
- Every day, I will write something longer than a tweet.
- I will no longer read reviews of my work.
- I will lose just five more pounds, and keep it off, and then that’s it.
- I will learn to trust my own good judgment while ignoring my more destructive instincts.
- I will tell the people I love that I love them. I will also advise these same loved ones when they inconvenience, annoy, irritate or otherwise sadden me, because really.
- I will continue to take naps, drink coffee, eat carbs, and drink liquor in moderation.
- I will, finally, exercise. Maybe even by February.
- I will do a better job of expressing both appreciation and admiration, out loud.
- I will declutter. I will not reclutter.
- I’ll do a better job of connecting with the people who matter to me.
- I will get into the habit of brushing my teeth before noon, assuming I am awake.
- Je vais apprendre à parler le français comme un genevoise . Je ne vais pas seulement poser des questions , mais je vais comprendre les réponses , aussi.
What are your intentions or resolutions for the new year? Let’s hear it in the comments.
Love and kisses / amour et bisous ,